Friday, June 12, 2015

Supporting human rights and democratic change in Iran

A brother & sister whose father was killed in 1988 massacre by Mullah's regime in Iran
telling their striking story.

describe why they have joined the cause of supporting human rights and democratic change in Iran through different activities, including promoting petitions and other initiatives through facebook, twitter and youtube.

"When I was just one-year-old my father got arrested, and two months later my mother got arrested with me and they took us to prison. There I had to live between people who got arrested and tortured just because they wanted freedom".

"I spent some months in prison until they let my mother deliver me to my grandparents. My mother was in prison for more than two years and my father for four years."


They also plan to join Iranian expatriates in a grand rally 13 June in support of democratic change by the main opposition coalition National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)(PMOI)

Read the article by Raymond Tanter, professor emeritus, University of Michigan:
A ‘bad’ nuclear deal with Iran would jeopardize world peace


-

No comments:

Post a Comment